* Packaging may differ according to countries
WHAT IT IS:
Coated in crispy panko breadcrumbs the Moving Mountains® Filet-Zero-Fish Burger is not only succulent and flaky, but it is a healthy and sustainable alternative to fish. Ideal when coupled with tartare sauce, fresh crunchy lettuce, and a soft bun for a tasty serve.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
• Generates less greenhouse gas emissions and requires less resources to make than animal meat
• Selling in the frozen section helps reduce food wastage
• 100% recyclable packaging
• No mercury or micro plastics, as found in regular fish products
• Great for kids and family meals
• Packed with plant protein, natural ingredients and zero cholesterol
• Source of protein
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• 100% free of hormones, antibiotics & GMO ingredients
• Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
water, vegetable protein (soy protein concentrate), ﬂour (wheat), vegetable oil (sunﬂower, rapeseed), starch
(corn, potato, wheat, rice), thickeners (cellulose, methylcellulose), natural ﬂavouring, salt, modiﬁed starch (corn), dextrose
(wheat), maltodextrin, spices.
For allergens see ingredients in Bold. Made in a factory where Peanuts & Nuts are present.
How to Cook
1. Cook from frozen.
2. Add oil to a frying pan.
3. Cook on a medium heat for 8-10 mins.
4. Fry on both sides, ﬂipping regularly until the outside has browned slightly and the inside is piping hot.
5.Make sure the Burger is cooked thoroughly before eating.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 100G:
Energy kJ 918
Energy kcal 221
of which saturates 1.4g
of which sugars 0.7g
What makes it better than normal fish?
The Moving Mountains® Fish Burgers have been created to tackle the sustainability crisis in the oceans caused by over-fishing. These plant-based Fish Burgers are a sustainable fish alternative.
Are there any other benefits?
Aside from being delicious, healthy and sustainable, the Moving Mountains® Fish Burgers are also free from mercury and micro-plastics, which are found in traditional fish. This means that you can feel safe in the knowledge that you are not putting any potentially harmful substances into your body.
The Fish Burgers are also a great source of protein and the perfect way of getting healthy plant protein into your regular diet.
If you have any other questions or thoughts, drop us a message using our Contact form.