The text, images, data, trade names, domain names, brands, logos and other components of this site are protected by various intellectual property rights and trademarks and belong to Ecozone (UK) Ltd. or other parties. Information provided on or via this website may not be stored (except as necessary for viewing the website), reproduced, modified, made public, distributed or transmitted, sold, or otherwise conveyed to a third party without the prior written permission of Ecozone, nor may any rights in this regard be granted to a third party without such permission.
Improper use of the site
You agree, among other things:
- not to make unlawful use of the information available
- not to use the website in a manner that causes the website to become damaged, corrupted, interrupted or inaccessible, blocked, or otherwise less effective
- not to use the website for transmission or posting of computer viruses, or for transmission or posting of illegal or unlawful material or material that is in any way unsuitable (including but not limited to material of a slanderous, libellous, obscene or threatening nature)
- not to use the website in a manner that causes a violation of the rights of any natural person, legal person or association, including but not exclusively limited to the rights to privacy and intellectual property
- not to use the website for posting or transmission of material for promotional or publicity purposes without requesting the prior permission of Ecozone (UK) Ltd. for such posting or transmission, except if such posting or transmission has been requested by the recipient.
Ecozone (UK) Ltd. does not collect any personal data on this website unless it is provided on a voluntary basis. By submitting an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org via the links throughout the site, the visitor grants Ecozone (UK) Ltd. permission to store his or her personal data for the purposes of customer management. Ecozone (UK) Ltd. adheres to the Data Protection Act of 1998 under which you are entitled to view the personal data concerning you and correct it if necessary. You can direct a request for viewing or correcting your data to email@example.com. Moving Mountains Foods® emails are forwarded to an Ecozone (UK) Ltd email address.
Information on the website
Ecozone (UK) Ltd. does not accept responsibility for the reliability or accuracy of the information on this site. The information is provided in good faith, and without any form of guarantee whatsoever. Ecozone (UK) Ltd. also cannot be held liable for any viruses that may be present on the site despite precautionary measures that have been taken, and it refuses to accept any liability for any form of loss or damage that can be caused by such viruses. Ecozone (UK) Ltd. expressly reserves the right to alter the information on the site at any point in time.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible or liable for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy statement applicable to the website in question.