Water, vegetable (carrot, onion), vegetable oil (coconut oil), sunflower seeds, carrageenan (red seaweed extract), methyl cellulose, dietary fibre (konjac root), salt, natural flavouring, spice extract, dextrose monohydrate, spices, lactic acid, yeast extract, colour (iron oxide), smoke.
1. Defrost fully before cooking.
2. Separate Hot Dogs along the perforation.
3. Place the desired amount in (90°C) simmering water for ~15 mins.
4. Remove wrapper and serve. Caution, may be hot.
5. Make sure the Hot Dog is cooked thoroughly before eating.