* Packaging may differ according to countries
WHAT IT IS:
Made with all natural plant-based ingredients, the Moving Mountains® Mince provides the same meaty taste, texture and versatility as beef mince. The Mince can easily be shaped into burgers and meatballs or used in everyday recipes including Spaghetti Bolognese and Cottage Pie.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
• Generates less greenhouse gas emissions and requires fewer resources to make (compared to beef mince of the same weight)
• Packed with plant protein & natural ingredients
• Contains zero cholesterol
• 100% plastic-free & recyclable retail packaging
• Selling in the frozen section helps reduce food wastage
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• 100% free of hormones, antibiotics & GMO ingredients
• Cruelty free and certified vegan by The Vegan Society
water, vegetables (oyster mushroom, onion), vegetable oils (coconut, sunflower), vegetable protein (pea protein, pea protein isolate, pea extract), Wheat gluten, natural flavouring, starch (Wheat), Oat fibre, thickener (methyl cellulose), vinegar, Barley malt extract, colour (beetroot red), salt, preservative (lactic acid), vitamin B12.
For allergens see ingredients in Bold. Made in a factory where Peanuts & Nuts are present.
How to Cook
1. Defrost at least 2 hours beforehand in the fridge before cooking.
2. Add oil to a frying pan.
3. Cook on medium heat for ~10 minutes.
4. As the Mince cooks, break it apart in the pan and stir frequently until browned/caramelised all over.
5. Make sure the Mince is cooked thoroughly before eating.
All appliances vary, cooking instructions are provided as a guideline only. Ensure food is piping hot and cooked thoroughly prior to serving.
Defrost before cooking. Once thawed or cooked, do not refreeze and consume within 24 hours. Do not preheat then cook again.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 100G:
Energy kJ 1016 kJ
Energy kcal 245 kcal
of which saturates 12.5g
of which sugars 0.6g
Why oyster mushroom?
Oyster mushrooms are an excellent source of several vitamins, including niacin and iron. Furthermore, mushrooms are great for overall health as they’re low in calories and fat with absolutely zero cholesterol.
How do you cook it?
We recommend defrosting the Mince before cooking for best results. As the Mince cooks, break it apart in the pan and stir frequently until it’s nicely browned all over. For recipe ideas, head over to our Recipe page!
How is it healthy for me?
As well as containing super healthy oyster mushrooms, the Moving Mountains® Mince also contains local ingredients including pea protein and coconut oil, which are packed full of antioxidants and nutrients. For those allergic or intolerant to Soya, our Mince is Soya-free.
If you have any questions or thoughts, drop us a message using our Contact form.