* Packaging may differ according to countries
WHAT IT IS:
The Moving Mountains® Meatballs are made from all natural plant-based ingredients and perfectly seasoned with herbs. Their juicy meaty taste makes these deliciously succulent plant-based Meatballs the perfect addition to any dish or on their own as a snack.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
• Generates less greenhouse gas emissions and requires fewer resources to make (compared to beef meatballs of the same weight)
• Packed with plant protein & natural ingredients
• Contains zero cholesterol
• 100% recyclable retail packaging
• Selling in the frozen section helps reduce food wastage
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• 100% free of hormones, antibiotics & GMO ingredients
• Cruelty free and certified vegan by The Vegan Society
water, oyster mushrooms, vegetable oil (coconut, sunflower), vegetable protein (Soya protein concentrate, Soya protein isolate, pea protein isolate), rice, Wheat gluten, starch (Wheat), thickeners (methyl cellulose, sodium alginate), natural flavouring, Oat fibre, sea salt, dextrose monohydrate, vinegar, lemon juice, Barley malt extract, preservative (lactic acid), colour (beetroot red), vitamin B12.
For allergens see ingredients in Bold. Made in a factory where peanuts & nuts are present.
How to Cook
1. Cook from frozen.
2. Place Meatballs onto a baking tray.
3. Preheat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6.
4. Bake in oven for 20 mins.
5. Make sure the Meatballs are cooked thoroughly before eating.
1. Cook from frozen.
2. Add oil to a frying pan.
3. Fry Meatballs on medium heat for ~15 minutes, turning
regularly until evenly browned.
4. Make sure the Meatballs are cooked thoroughly before eating.
All appliances vary, cooking instructions are provided as a guideline only. Ensure food is piping hot and cooked thoroughly prior to serving.
Cook from frozen. Once thawed or cooked, do not refreeze and consume within 24 hours. Do not preheat then cook again.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 100G:
Energy kJ 1090 kJ
Energy kcal 263 kcal
of which saturates 11.1g
of which sugars 0.6g
Why oyster mushroom?
Oyster mushrooms are an excellent source of several vitamins, including niacin and iron. Furthermore, mushrooms are great for overall health as they’re low in calories and fat with absolutely zero cholesterol.
How do you cook it?
For recipe ideas, head over to our Recipe page!
How is it healthy for me?
As well as containing super healthy oyster mushrooms, the Moving Mountains® Meatballs also contains local ingredients including pea protein and coconut oil, which are packed full of antioxidants and nutrients.
If you have any questions or thoughts, drop us a message using our Contact form.