Moving Mountains® Sausage Breakfast Plate
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high, and oven to 200°C / 180°C fan.
2. Bake the hash browns in the oven according to packet instructions.
3. Add 1 tbsp of oil to a frying pan on a medium heat and fry the sausages for 15 minutes, turning regularly, until browned/caramelised and cooked through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
4. In the same pan, add the mushrooms with the garlic and sauté for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. While the mushrooms are cooking, place the sliced tomatoes under the grill for 10 minutes. Once cooked, turn off the grill and keep warm in the oven.
6. Place the baked beans in a small saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tbsp of oil in a clean, large frying pan, then fry your plant-based egg for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
8. Toast the bread to your preference and lather with margarine.
9. Once all the ingredients are cooked, divide among 2 plates and enjoy straight away with a good squeeze of your favourite sauce and a mug of tea.