Moving Mountains® Sausage Wrap with Butter Bean Spread
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 15
- Cook Time 20
- 8 Moving Mountains Sausages
- 200g asparagus, trimmed
- 2 red peppers, cored and sliced
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- 4 large tortillas
- For the bean spread:
- 240g butter beans (1 can), drained
- 50g olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp ground coriander
1. To make the bean spread add all the ingredients to a food processor bowl. First pulse, then process on full speed until the mixture is smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
2. Cook the sausages on the BBQ until lightly browned. For the last 2 minutes of cooking add the asparagus to the grill. Slice the sausages to big chunks after cooking.
3. Lay the tortillas on a surface and spread 2 tablespoons of the bean spread over each. Add the sausages and then the remaining ingredients to the centre of the tortilla. Fold in the left and right side, then roll up like a burrito. Transfer the wraps onto the grill and toast for 2 minutes.