Moving Mountains® Creamy Fish Fillet Pasta with Peas & Broad Beans
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 25
- 2 Moving Mountains Fish Fillets
- 250g fussili pasta
- 150g vegan single cream
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and pressed
- 150g peas, frozen
- 100g broad beans, frozen
- Handful of parsley, finely chopped
- ½ lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 180*C. Line a baking tray with baking parchment and add the fish fillets. Cook for 25 minutes, until golden brown and crisp on the outside.
2. Follow the instructions on the packet to cook the pasta. Strain, keeping some of the pasta water in the pan. Return pan to the heat (lower it to minimum). Stir in the cream and add the garlic. Stir continuously for about 2 minutes. Taste the sauce and when the garlic flavour is settled enough, add the peas and broad beans. Keep stirring until the peas and beans are cooked, for another 2 minutes.
3. Add half of the parsley in and taste the sauce again. To season, use lemon juice and salt.
4. Serve with the fish fillets on top and garnish with the remaining parsley.