Moving Mountains® Fish Fillet Kale & Beetroot Sandwich
- Serves 1
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 25
- 1 Moving Mountains Fish Fillet
- 25g kale, stems removed
- ½ beetroot, grated or spiralised (approx. 70g)
- ½ avocado, peeled
- 1 tbsp vegan yogurt
- ½ tsp white miso (optional)
- ½ lime
- Handful of sprouts or sliced spring onions
- 2 slices of multigrain bread
1. Preheat the oven to 180*C. Line a baking tray with baking parchment and add the fish fillet. Cook for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the remaining components. Season the grated beetroot with salt and pepper. Mash the avocado with a fork, add the miso (if using) and combine. Fold in the yogurt and season to taste with a squeeze of lime, salt and pepper. Toast the bread.
3. Take the fish tray out of the oven and add the kale leaves. Drizzle generously with olive oil and season with sea salt. Return the tray to the oven and cook for further 5 minutes. The kale should be cooked and lightly browned on edges.
4. Assemble the sandwich. Start the stack with a slice of bread, avocado spread, fish fillet, then add the beetroot kale leaves with sprouts and more avocado spread. Close the sandwich with the second slice of bread.