Moving Mountains® Meatball Shashlik
- Serves 4 / Makes 6-8 skewers
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- 1 pack of Moving Mountains® Meatballs
- 2 courgettes, sliced 2cm thick
- 2 peppers, chopped 4-5cm chunks
- 1 red onion, chopped 4-5cm chunks
- 100g coconut yogurt
- 1 garlic clove
- 15g coriander
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- ½ lemon
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 flat breads
- Salt, pepper
- Vegetable oil
1. Heat up the grill or BBQ.
2. Prepare the skewers. Separate the ingredients between 6-8 skewers (you should have at least 2 Meatballs per skewer). Skewer the vegetables and Meatballs, season with salt and pepper and brush them with oil.
3. Put the skewers on the grill and cook for about 15 minutes until all the vegetables are lightly browned and cooked, turning every 3-4 minutes.
4. Prepare the dip. Blend together the yogurt, garlic, coriander and chilli flakes and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
5. Mix the tomato wedges with spring onions and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve the skewers with the dip, tomato salad and warm flatbreads.