Moving Mountains® Healthy Burger with Spicy Sweet Potato Chips
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- 4 Moving Mountains® Burgers
- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into chip batons
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 200g wild mushrooms, trimmed
- 50g parsley (leaves and stalks), roughly chopped
- 70g olive oil
- 40g roasted hazelnuts (skinless)
- ½ lemon
- 100g red cabbage, shredded
- 4 wholemeal, seeded rolls
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Toss the sweet potato batons with the chilli powder, paprika, salt and a drizzle of olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Spread them out on a large oven tray lined with baking paper.
3. Put the tray in the oven and roast for about 30 minutes, until the chips are browned and crisp up on the edges.
4. After first 15 minutes add the Burgers and mushrooms to the tray, season them with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Prepare the pesto. Add parsley, olive oil and hazelnuts to a food processor and pulse until well combined. Season to taste with lemon juice and salt.
6. Take the oven tray out and build your Burgers. Halve and toast the rolls. Spread the pesto over the top and bottom halves. Add the cabbage to the bottom half, top with the Burger and mushrooms.
7. Serve with spicy sweet potato chips on the side.