Moving Mountains® Fish Finger Tacos
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Cook Time 5 mins
1. To make the mango salsa, begin by peeling or slicing the skin off of half of the mango. Slice the mango flesh off of that side and then dice into very small cubes. Cut the red onion in half and dice finely so that the pieces are the same size as the mango. Do the same with the fresh tomatoes and add a handful of chopped coriander. Add half a tablespoon of Cajun spice and a squeeze of lemon and set to one side.
2. Next, the pickled red onion. Use the remaining half of the red onion and slice finely. Add the red onion to a bowl and squeeze half of a lemon over it. Add a pinch of salt and massage it into the red onion. This can now be put to one side.
3. To create a Cajun dressing, add 1 tablespoon of Cajun spice and the juice of half a lemon to the tub of vegan sour cream. Stir until combined.
4. Add 150ml of vegetable oil to a saucepan and place on a medium heat. Once hot enough add the Moving Mountains® Fish Fingers to the pan and shallow fry. Cook for a few minutes on either side until golden brown.
5. Heat up the soft taco shells in the oven at 180 degrees for 2 minutes.
6. To serve, put the mango salsa, Cajun dressing, Moving Mountains® Fish Fingers, taco shells and pickled red onion on the table along with some Sriracha mayo. Everyone can dig in and build the tacos themselves!