Moving Mountains® Fish Finger Sandwich
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 5 mins
1. Start by making the tartar sauce. Dice the capers finely and add to a bowl. Repeat with the pickled gherkins, making sure they are cut roughly the same size as the capers. Finely dice the red onion and add to the bowl. Add the mayonnaise and the juice of half a lemon to the mixture. Set to one side.
2. Add 150ml of vegetable oil to a saucepan and place on a medium heat. Once hot enough, add the Moving Mountains® Fish Fingers to the pan and shallow fry. Cook for a few minutes on either side until golden brown.
3. Slice the thick white bread if it has not already been sliced. You will need 4 thick slices in total.
4. On two slices of bread add a thick layer of the tartar sauce made earlier. Top this with shredded iceberg lettuce and three Moving Mountains® Fish Fingers. On the other two slices of bread, add a layer of tomato ketchup.
5. Place the ketchup covered bread slices on top of the nearly complete fish finger sandwiches.
6. Cut in half and serve.