Moving Mountains® Christmas Leftovers Breakfast
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
1. Start with chopping all the leftover vegetables into 3-4 cm chunks.
2. Warm up the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the Burgers and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Take the Burgers off the pan and cover with a plate or kitchen foil to keep them warm.
3. Add the sliced onion to the same frying pan and sauté for 3 minutes (you may need to add more oil), occasionally stirring.
4. Add the potatoes and carrots and lower the heat. Stir for 4-5 minutes and add the brussels sprouts. Stir for another 2 minutes.
5. Serve the Christmas fry up over the Sausage Burgers with avocado, tomato, squeeze of lemon and your favorite condiments.