Moving Mountains® BBQ Veggie Burger
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 20
- 4 Moving Mountains Burgers
- 1 courgette, thickly sliced
- 1 red pepper, cored and quartered
- 1 red onion, quartered and separated to ‘petals’
- 4 burger buns
- For the lemon mayo:
- 4 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 lemon, zested
1. When your grill is ready, cook the burger patties first, following the packet instructions.
2. Add all the vegetables to a mixing bowl, drizzle with oil and season with salt. Mix with your hands until all covered evenly with oil.
3. Add the vegetables to the grill and cook for 5-8 minutes, until they soften lightly and get charred marks.
4. Make the mayo by simply mixing all the ingredients in a small bowl. Add a squeeze of lemon and season with salt and pepper.
5. Assemble the burgers. Spread the mayo over top and bottom of the bun, add the lettuce, burger patties, then the grilled vegetables.