* Packaging may differ according to countries
Delve into a guilt-free trip of indulgence with one Bite Into The Future™ – 100% plant 0% pork, with the Moving Mountains® Sausage.
WHAT IT IS:
The Moving Mountains® Sausage contains all-natural plant-based ingredients, sizzles when cooked and has a sumptuously juicy texture. The plant-based sausage has a mind-blowing plant-based skin with a perfect firm bite and is bursting with flavour.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
• Generates less greenhouse gas emissions and requires fewer resources to make (compared to pork sausage of the same weight)
• Packed with plant protein & natural ingredients
• Plant-based skin gives the perfect “knack” when bitten into
• 100% plastic-free & recyclable retail packaging
• Selling in the frozen section helps reduce food wastage
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• 100% free of hormones, antibiotics, & GMO ingredients
• Cruelty-free and certified vegan by The Vegan Society
Water, Pea Protein, Wheat Protein, Soy Protein, Oyster Mushroom, Onion, Beetroot, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Oats, Barley, Soy Protein Isolate, Gluten (wheat), Flour (wheat), Rice, Barley Malt Extract, Methyl cellulose, Salt, Sodium Alginate, Dextrose, Vinegar, Natural Flavour, Lemon Juice, Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid, Natural Casing, Vitamin B12.
For allergens see ingredients in bold. Made in a factory where peanuts & nuts are present.
How to Cook
1. For best results, cook from frozen.
2. Add oil to a frying pan and cook on a medium heat for ~15 minutes until the Sausage is nicely browned, moving around regularly.
3. Make sure the Sausage is cooked thoroughly before eating.
All appliances vary, cooking instructions are provided as a guideline only. Ensure food is piping hot and cooked thoroughly prior to serving.
Cook from frozen. Once thawed or cooked, do not refreeze and consume within 24 hours. Do not preheat then cook again.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 100G:
Energy KJ 897
Energy Kcal 216
Fat 13.6 g
of which saturated 9.6g
of which sugars 0.7g
How do you guys get that perfect “knack”?
The structure of the Moving Mountains® Sausage reflects the texture of a traditional Bratwurst, which is chopped and not minced, creating a nice firm bite. The Sausage skin is made with a plant-based casing and uses food-tech innovations to create its flawless structure, which parallels that of regular pork sausage. It is the World’s first of it’s kind.
Why pea protein?
Pea protein is a high-quality source of protein that’s rich in iron, arginine and contains plenty of the branched-chain amino acids – score!
How is it healthy for me?
As well as containing super healthy pea protein, the Moving Mountains® Sausage also contains local ingredients including oyster mushroom, beetroot and coconut oil, which are packed full of antioxidants and nutrients.
There are a lot of myths about soya protein. Can you shed some light on these?
Soy often gets a bad rep in the press, but these are just myths. In fact, soy has been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, osteoporosis and certain cancers. For those with concerns about the environmental impact of soy, our burger only requires a tiny fraction of the soy required to produce meat and is, therefore, a much more efficient and sustainable alternative.
How do you cook it?
Fry the Sausage with a bit of oil on medium heat for ~15 minutes until the Sausage is nicely browned, moving around regularly. For recipe ideas, head over to our Recipe page!
If you have any questions or thoughts, drop us a message using our Contact form.